Physical education facilities that can be used at the base:
- Sports hall:
- Football tennis
- Athletic stadium – athletic Tartan track
- Football pitch with artificial grass
- Multifunctional court with artificial surface for football, football tennis and volleyball.
- Suspended construction for TRX
- Tennis courts
- Beach volleyball court
- Multipurpose gym
- Tatami for martial arts
- Climbing wall
- NATO obstacle course for military pentathlon
- Obstacle course
- Mountain climbing simulator JAKUB
It is possible to use a swimming pool with sauna facilities near the town centre.
By the entrance to the base there is a restaurant called U Krále Jana Lucemburského, which offers a wide selection of dishes and there is also the Social club.
The Social club is used for leisure activities by special-purpose and career courses’ participants, by the staff and their relatives, by military pensioners and other members of public.
The Social club offers:
Cultural events (concerts, theatre shows)
- Internet study
- Possibility to watch TV
- Books and DVDs library
- Table tennis, table football, billiards
- Possibility to attend leisure activities such as folklore groups Trnka and Klebetníček, pottery, bobbin lace making, airplane and wooden models making, classical dance, yoga, women’s club, break dance etc.
What’s on both in the Social club but also in the town is published on a poster every month and displayed by the entrance to the Social club.